The Snap The Snap

One o the best

I think it is one of your best movies ever.
A colorful movie with insanity. Great music and a perfect animation to it.
good work buddy ;)

greez StuGa

Glanzstoff Glanzstoff

Wow

Everytime a great flash from you hery ;) nice work . Some new effects :) i love it .

The Sky Is Broken The Sky Is Broken

You still rock!

awesome atmosphere, graphics and story. The story is sad and I´m glad that you expresses your feelings in art and not in something negative ;).

Attack of the Birds Attack of the Birds

AWESOME

This is ****awesome :) i love it ;)

-Ctrl + Z- -Ctrl + Z-

Really fucking true :D

I have such and pad too. And i can explode to when i can´t draw the lines correct :D... Thanks ctrl + z ;)

God's Away on Business God's Away on Business

YEAY MD

Wooohoooo.... MD is now 5 years old and my Flash is also uploaded on the page ... I hope so ;). But I think you will win... But the FUUUUUNNN is the best of it.

Five-Iron responds:

I hope I do man! I just dropped out of college and could use the money :P But you're right, it's more about the fun and spreading the cheer of Mindistortion.

Rabaukendisko Rabaukendisko

Weeeeeeeeee Great Work

That is a really cool movie ;) Rhythmus and movie fits perfectly :) like everytime in you movies ;).

greets Stuga

HeRetiK responds:

thanks buddy ;)

Axis and Allies (4/16) Axis and Allies (4/16)

WOW

Wow really cool movie :) hope you will make all 16 parts :)

"IF" "IF"

Yeay

Wow it was great :) I think the ending was for me a big suprise that he maybe killed somebody or something like this :) great job :)

greez StuGa

Crash!! Crash!!

Yeay :)

That is a really cool movie :) ... i love it :) because sometimes my computer is freeing when i´m making a movie -.- ... so i know how it is when you start again a movie :D... nice work nice grafic and nice hisory :)!!!!1111oneoneone

greez Stuga